Implementing new regulations, mitigating supply chain risk and ensuring quality to develop excellence in cold chain
Bringing together the Heads of Supply Chain, Quality Control and Regulatory Compliance to discuss quality- and temperature-control in cold chain whilst balancing cost
China is geared to become the third-largest pharmaceutical market in the world. MNCs are flooding into China to set up their manufacturing and operations plant in China, but China's supply chain continues to face challenges and problems from regulations, sub-contractors, extreme weather conditions and inefficient transportation system.
The implementation of the revised GSP regulation in June 2013 marks a new chapter in China's cold chain industry. Under the scrutiny of the Chinese government, players have to lift their game to greater heights. Temperature control and sensitive handling has become an even more pressing issue.
The 5th Annual Bio/Pharmaceutical Cold Chain China 2014 brings you one of the largest and most comprehensive networking opportunities for pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device professionals in China involved in temperature-controlled supply chain. We will play host to industrial experts from leading companies in the industry to discuss best practices on temperature-controlled storage and transportation within China in compliance with GSP. Attendees will be able to network with industry experts, potential clients and vendors from pharmaceutical, distributor manufacturing, warehousing and logistics providers.
The 5th Annual Bio/Pharmaceutical Cold Chain 2014 will feature:
- 90% Decision makers and key influencers with responsibilities over the Chinese market
- Over 15 cold chain expert speakers
- Over 10 hours of networking PLUS a dedicated speed networking & cocktail session with cold chain professionals and regulators in China
- 5+ sessions of China plenary regulatory updates, presentations & panel discussions
Featuring the latest and most relevant topics in the industry
At the 5th Annual Bio/Pharmaceutical Cold Chain China 2014, expert speakers will address the biggest challenges that the pharmaceutical cold chain industry in China are facing right now:
- Implementing the revised GSP standards - How will it impact your supply chain? What are the latest updates in regulations affecting your pharmaceutical supply chain? How do you go about implementing the requirements to ensure compliance?
- Managing and selecting the right outsourcing partners and vendors: How do you go about selecting the right vendors to ensure compliance and quality control while limiting costs?
- Cold chain packaging - Minimize costs and secure quality: How do you select the packaging that will help you reduce costs, increase efficiency and ensure quality?
- Learning the challenges and solutions of maintaining temperature/humidity control while distributing to the second-tier cities and across countries
- Building an unbroken supply chain: How do you go about keeping continuous data to provide end-to-end visibility and temperature control? How do you develop an integrated system and quality control to bridge the gap within your supply chain?
If you are interested in hearing how your industry colleagues have successfully implemented and integrated these aspects into their cold chain, then look no further. The 5th Annual Bio/Pharmaceutical Cold Chain China 2014 is the conference for you! Come network and learn the tips and tricks of the trade from industry leaders in Asia, and apply them to your organization.
Special Thanks - 特别鸣谢