No. 1 Cold Chain event for Bio/Pharma sector in China
Balancing Compliance, Cost and Quality to Build Competitiveness – hear first hand updates on new regulation and successful stories from leading practitioners across the globe qualified.
China’s bio/pharmaceutical industry has shown the potential of continuous boom with the aging population, increasing disposable income and growing awareness of health needs. However, the cold chain process remains complex and often endangers the quality and limits the growth of bio/pharma industry.
With accelerating changes and opportunities brought by newly released regulation such as revised GSP and soon-to-be released regulation such as ‘Internet food and drug Supervision and Management Measures’, companies are in danger of lagging behind in regulatory compliance, exploring new business model and enhancing quality with reduced cost. How to stand out from numerous competitors will heavily depend on business leaders, to effectively navigate the changes and develop sustainable strategies with innovative technology and collaborative partnerships.
The 7th Annual Bio/Pharma Cold Chain Summit 2016 brings to you distinguished leaders and their best practices, so that you can explore globally proven strategies and solutions for an optimized, efficient and secured cold chain for your company. Join us in Shanghai to elevate your cold chain process to a new level and network with the top industry leaders.
- Big idea keynote speaker from internationally recognized company to share global perspective on cold chain
- 25 Senior practitioners speakers from both top Multi-national and local bio/pharmaceutical companies
- Experts involving in policy making from authorities interpret lasted information of regulation updates including revises GSP, online drug sale management
- Front line cold chain decision makers share proven solutions with specific case studies
- Innovative solutions to top challenges recognized in the industry such like adaption to changing business model, cost reduction, end to end control and partnership management
- Up-to-the-minute tools and technology solving the difficulty along cold chain processes
Top 6 Reasons you Should be at 7th annual Bio/Pharmaceutical Cold Chain China 2016:
Gain first-hand updates of latest regulations from both regulatory authorities and industry practitioners
Engage with and learn from 25 expert speakers from MNCs and local reputational enterprises
Network with more than 150 senior-level professionals from bio/pharma industry
Dive deeper into the interactive formats including Q&A, panel discussions, roundtable discussions and networking sessions to maximize the opportunity of discussion and answers to your personal challenges
Take away practical lessons from the case studies of proven best practices by leading speakers
Enjoy workshops and site tours for both in-depth and hands-on experience learning